Other than the years spent at university in London and Edmonton, I have resided in Peel, Halton, or the GTA for most of my life.
Besides my law practice, I am also a Deputy Judge of the Brampton Small Claims Court. I also work one week in October each year with the Law Society of Upper Canada, crafting examination questions for the Family Law section of the Bar Admission Exam.
I am married with two children. I am a fan of lacrosse and am a proud sponsor of the Brampton Excelsiors. I play both lacrosse and hockey with much more enthusiasm than skill.
Education and Qualifications
- 1991 B.A. from the University of Western Ontario
- 1995 LL.B from the University of Alberta
- 2008 LL.M (Masters Degree in Family Law) from York University
- 2011 Appointed as Deputy Judge of the Brampton Small Claims Court
- 2013 Appointed to the Panel of the Office of the Children’s Lawyer